Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

When in a list, only show the tags used in that list in the tag cloud

drkibzzz says:
When using a list, I use the tag feature to differentiate sub-lists within that list.

The smart search feature is good for quick display of tasks that belong to a sub-list within a list.

It would be nice to see quickly at a glance which sub-lists have been created so far within a list.

If I could see the tags displayed somewhere on the right, I would know what are the sublists available.

Keep up the good work
Posted at 12:51am on December 2, 2007
bzpilman says:
Don't they ? Check out Settings/General/Tags dropdown box.

Or do you mean a custom-made tag cloud for each list, showing its inventory of tags ?
Posted 16 years ago
drkibzzz says:
exactly

I mean a custom-made tag cloud for each list showing its content of tags.
Posted 16 years ago
osamu2001 says:
Local TagClaud?

Posted 16 years ago
drkibzzz says:
I mean tags that show when you're in a specific list. I know there is one in the overview section that populates automatically.

It would be useful to have the same but for each list you are in.
Posted 16 years ago
rossgoodman says:
Oh yes, this would be so helpful.

e.g. click on a tag - this creates a seach.
The tag cloud for the search results shows JUST the tags that are relevant for the tasks in the search!
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
RTM, is this a possibility? Sometimes my Lists are lengthy. Being able to narrow the list down with a quick click on the tag cloud would be very handy.
Posted 11 years ago
sajtbaba says:
Essential!

Examples:
- Delicious.com
- TagSieve add-on for FireFox
Posted 10 years ago
sajtbaba says:
Of course, only narrowing the tag list (or showing the related tags) works efficiently only with another idea: adding more tags to the query with a click.

See idea: "Ability to click a tag in the tag cloud, hold the shift key, then click more tags to append to the search"
Posted 10 years ago