Vítejte!  Český Language Switcher

Thinking about going Pro? Votes are doubled for Pro users; each vote adds +2 or -2.

Have a new idea?

Submit a suggestion

Option to hide task fields that aren't used

drummergirl says:

If this function exists, please enlighten me as to how to use it, but I would like to see a way to hid certain fields from view. For example, I don't use the location field (just lists and tags) so I would like to be able to remove that from my details and from the page on my iphone. I think it would help reduce screen clutter, leaving only the fields that I need visible. Just a thought.

Posted at 5:31pm on November 17, 2007

Dislike
jss333 Pro says:

I support this. On the "Settings" screen we would be able to select one of three visibility levels for each field:
* Always visible
* Hidden if empty
* Always hidden

When selecting one or more tasks, the above would be used to decide which fields to show in the task description area. Clicking a discreet icon on that area (maybe something like a double arrow pointing downwards, as you often see when expanding/collapsing panels) would reveal all fields (to allow the user to edit a field that is hidden). Of course, hitting the associated key (as in 'u' for url) would also make the field visible for editing if it is hidden.

Posted 2 years ago