Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Option to search both the forums and blog

angela.randall says:
Could there be an option for the forum search to also search the blog? You guys are writing useful stuff in there and it might be handy for people looking for answers.
Posted at 12:27am on September 6, 2007
johnfoland says:
I second that! Also, kudos to Bob and Co. for the beautiful forum system: it's so pleasing to the eye and so functional at the same time! You could sell it as a standalone product!
Posted 16 years ago
jane.howitt says:
And I second jkalvin! It's a lovely forum system. Easy to use and easy to read.

Well done, you guys!

PS: Just love RTM, BTW. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
jane.howitt says:
Oh, sorry ... also meant to say that a blog search is a great idea.
Posted 16 years ago
angela.randall says:
And I also meant to say that these forums are great! They look good, they keep people involved and the message always gets to the people in charge.

I just realised that some really useful info was sitting over there in the blog.. and it'd be useful to search it also. :)
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Blog search would be awesome (looking at our blog again, I can't believe that we don't have a way to search it :) It might be nice to have a search that combines forums + blog + help section or something -- I shall ask Bob what he thinks.
Posted 16 years ago
jjeudymd says:
Since Google Reader now has search capability, it is possible to search all RTM feeds from within reader. I've tried and it seems great!

We just need a combined feed.. a la Yahoo Pipes? I'd do it now if I wasn't knee deep in my own projects...
Posted 16 years ago