Bem vindo!  Português (Portugal) Language Switcher

Thinking about going Pro? Votes are doubled for Pro users; each vote adds +2 or -2.

Have a new idea?

Submit a suggestion

Show the time estimate in the task list

gabriela.gibson says:

I'd like to see the time estimated next to the individual tasks (not only the date) and also the time that has already been spent on completing tasks in the list for the day, that I get when I search for 'today'.

It would very much help me pace myself and also help me not to overwork -- tho I was actually initially looking for all this in the Overview page for 'today', hoping that I can use settings to customize what I can see/do there.

Another thing I would find useful if I could use 't' to mean 'today' in the date box.

Posted at 4:39pm on June 20, 2007

Dislike
mmartel says:

+1

I would LOVE the idea of displaying the time required for each task in addition to the due date.

I'm also struggling to avoid overcommitting and being able to see due dates and time estimates will help tremendously.

Posted 7 years ago

mmartel says:

Also, it would be great if somewhere, as I select multiple tasks, there could be a display of the TOTAL estimated time.

This way, I could quickly determine whether it's realistic or not for me to get a certain set of tasks done in a day, half day, a couple hours, etc.

Thanks!

Posted 7 years ago

kirad says:

+1
I was also looking for this option!
I hope this will be added!

Posted 2 years ago

andrea.haman Pro says:

Also voting for showing the time estimate next to the task within each list (not in the task details) and for showing this in the Overview

Posted 1 year ago

kenneho Pro says:

+1 from me too. I'm planning to use RTM for my time management system described in Thomas A. Limoncellis "Time Management for System Administrators" book, and (quite near) essential for me to have task estimate in the list.

Posted 1 year ago

blair.kelsie Pro says:

+1

It would be especially useful for when I print/view my Weekly Planner

Posted 1 year ago