Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Calendar view for all task

(closed account) says:
Hello,

It would be great if there was a calendar view for all the tasks. I know there is an option to use third party calendar app and then subscribe to a feed, but thats just too complicated.
Posted at 8:54am on May 11, 2017
kimjohansson says:
I was gonna make the same suggestion. It would be great to get a simple overview of all the tasks in either one or many selected lists. This would for instance make it easier to spread out tasks evenly over a long period of time.
Posted 6 years ago
kimjohansson says:
I was gonna make the same suggestion. It would be great to get a simple overview of all the tasks in either one or many selected lists. This would for instance make it easier to spread out tasks evenly over a long period of time.
Posted 6 years ago
gordonzano says:
+100
I didn't realise how useful a calendar view would be until I checked out TickTick's implementation of it. You can subscribe to your Google calendar so the entries appear in the TickTick calendar view of your tasks, which makes scheduling your tasks much easier. You can even add new tasks, or drag around existing TickTick tasks on the calendar!!
RTM is a solid and flexible tool, but the dev team need to take a good look at TickTick for ideas.
Posted 6 years ago
salustri says:
Toodledo has a very helpful calendar-ish view. It shows a monthly calendar that scrolls infinitely in both directions. Each day has a badge containing the number of tasks due that day. Double click on a day and it shows you those tasks in the list pane. Click one date then another, and it shows all tasks due in that date range in the list pane.
Very useful for planning ahead.
Posted 5 years ago
migloth says:
Calendar view or widget would be great! I tried iCalendar with Google and Outlook, and it doesn't work because all tasks show up as 1 hour duration which is less than useful.
Posted 4 years ago
oroden says:
Seconded, calendar view would be absolutely amazing.
Posted 4 years ago
(closed account) says:
That is the only thing missing. Yes, to a calendar view. The linking of other calendars is just too clunky.
Posted 4 years ago
albin.s says:
Bump! I'd love this.
Posted 1 year ago