Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Hi there! Do you like shiny new things? You should join our Pro Tester Program. ;) If you're already a member and haven't received an invite from us to test something recently, let us know!

PocketMod printing option

ricky.webster says:

I'd would be greatly appreaciated (by me at least) if the printing abilities were upgraded to include something along the lines of this: http://www.pocketmod.com/app/index.html .

Posted at 4:20pm on October 24, 2005

Dislike
davenorthrup says:

Yes! Printing options need improvement. I'd love a pocketmod style option...

Posted 8 years ago

aloys says:

Yes! that would be great!

Posted 8 years ago

paolo.lodi says:

I noticed that some competitor offers this feature for free. I would like to use it without leaving RTM

Posted 6 years ago

tutunkommon says:

+1

This would definitely be a big benefit. There is rePocketMod.com that has a download available. This links to a single RTM list and remembers the configuration between sessions. Very nice.

I would really like to be able to have 3 different lists in my booklet tho (Home NA, Work NA, and Errands NA) which Repocketmod does not support.

If RTM had this natively, it would be awesomeness incarnate!

Posted 6 years ago

whiteheadj says:

This would be brilliant.

Posted 6 years ago

afavere says:

Definitely. I would love this.

Posted 6 years ago

mtelesha says:

Yes please! (Austin Power's voice)

Posted 6 years ago

mystwillow Pro says:

I think this would be pretty cool as well.

Posted 6 years ago

lizpf says:

Add this newbie's vote to the count!

I use a "hipster PDA" (set of index cards and space pen in my front pocket), and RTM would be infinitely more useful if I could print my tasks (with notes) to any format that could easily fit on a 3x5 piece of paper.

Posted 6 years ago

mwavis says:

Hear hear!

Posted 5 years ago

andrew.leichter says:

Agreed. Enhanced printing format and pocket mod would be very useful.

Posted 3 years ago

tismey says:

Enhanced printing offering this kind of option would be excellent. Next best thing would be to make Smart Lists publishable so we can use Pocketmod to make our own.

Posted 2 years ago