Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Display tasks in a table view

vicentginer says:
I think this is not a new item, but I mention it here again in order to remind you (RMT staff) about it, in cas it was necessary.

At the moment, there is only one way to see the tasks: the tab view, and, in each tab, a list with the name, importance and due date of the tasks, with a box in the right containing all the task info. OK. It works well.

But I think other alternatives views would be desirable.

For example, a "table" or grid view, that is: the list of tasks not only showing name and importance, but also the rest of features, in a "Excel" way, so that you can click on a column in order to sort the tasks by that column, etc.

I think this would be great.

Thank you for answering.
Posted at 5:50pm on February 3, 2007
benpage26 says:
I like this idea,
Posted 17 years ago
sander.buhrman says:
I like this idea too
Posted 9 years ago
thomas.decker says:
Such a grid view should although have a filtering feature (like excel). grid view are very good to see the info of the tasks at a first glance. At the moment I have to klick on every task in a list to see this information
Posted 6 years ago
toddz says:
This is the biggest thing I miss as I'm contemplating converting to RTM from ToodleDo. The sortable & filterable grid view is immensely useful, and there is a ton of screen space available to do this in RTM.
Posted 3 years ago
bennybee says:
Assume from lack of response over 14 years this is not happening. That lack seems to say that like Toodledo it may be a take-it-or-leave-it product.
Posted 2 years ago
(closed account) says:
Seeing as there are 104 likes and 73 dislikes after 14 years, it's not like this is an idea that's in high demand. I don't think it's fair to say that RTM is a take-it-or-leave-it product. The developers have shown over and over again that they listen to the users and they are constantly improving the product.
Posted 2 years ago