Welcome!  English (UK) Language Switcher

Hi there! Do you like shiny new things? You should join our Pro Tester Program. ;) If you're already a member and haven't received an invite from us to test something recently, let us know!

Show the status update on the right (which scrolls) instead of at the top of the page

robert.scholl Pro says:

I'm often working on a list that doesn't fit on a single screen. When I scroll down and make changes, the "List" box on the right scrolls (which is great), but the status message shows only at the very top of the screen. I have on occasion updated multiple records unintentionally, but if the update message was visible, I could have seen that it had just happened.

Posted at 4:21pm on September 6, 2012

Dislike
igorrs Pro says:

That's one of the most obvious usability problems of Remember the Milk.
+1

Posted 2 years ago

georgedolbier says:

I have seen several suggestions about specific locations of functions, lists on the right (which I like), this suggestion...
How about take on all of these types of suggestions with a drag and drop "customization layout" approach similar to yahoo's front page, or how most message boards allow customization of layout. Lists, tasks, notifications, options, tags would each have a left, right and Horizontal layout, each user could drag n drop to build their own custom layout.
Would there be a way to do this such that web, native application, & pad app had the same layout? (or at least support custom layouts by device)

Posted 1 year ago