Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Add dragging to re-order

ozboy says:
Allow user to drag the items into a logical order.
also would be great to show day of the week as well as the date itself on the right hand side of each line item.. I for one can never remeber the date and i think its more intuitive to show the actual day
Posted at 5:27pm on January 18, 2007
(closed account) says:
First point I agree upon, although this falls more under the ability to be able to sort the lists by different criteria, other than Priority/Date/Name ordering it currently does.

I agree with the second, even if it's just Mon/Tues/Weds, etc.
Posted 17 years ago
evanchaney says:
I would like to be able to arbitrarily re-order my lists as well.
Posted 17 years ago
evanchaney says:
I'd also like to be able to arbitrarily re-arrange my list tabs by dragging.
Posted 17 years ago
reelex says:
agreed, somebody pls look into it, greatly appreciated..
Posted 17 years ago
rhaggin says:
Agree on all
Posted 17 years ago
jennifer.george says:
+1
Posted 17 years ago
tmadge says:
+1
Posted 17 years ago
andrew.cheung says:
yes this would be nice
Posted 17 years ago
cozmokrmr says:
me too!
Posted 17 years ago
(closed account) says:
agreed!
Posted 17 years ago
manoj.chugh says:
me too
Posted 17 years ago
kirklarsen says:
I STRONGLY agree with the first point. I want to be able to order the lists as I choose, regardless of priority. I have a list of things to do around the house. They are the same priority, but must be done in a certain order.
Posted 17 years ago
jose222 says:
i would say that ordering by drag and drop is my main request
Posted 17 years ago
georgewsu says:
Agree on all points!
Posted 17 years ago
ampa says:
Yes! Must must must be able to reorder list tabs and list items!

Drag and drop preferred, but any method would be fine.
Posted 17 years ago
jonathan.lewis says:
One more vote for drag and drop on lists and tabs. . .
Posted 17 years ago
rmchale says:
if not dragging, a way to reorder
Posted 17 years ago
paul_davys says:
Add me to this list. Thanks.
Posted 17 years ago
peterlecki says:
me 2
Posted 16 years ago
sp0rk says:
I definitely like this idea. =]

I want it!
Posted 16 years ago
vamshikk says:
It would be nice to have it.
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1
Posted 16 years ago
travismac says:
ditto!
Posted 16 years ago
hamons says:
The biggest deficit of this application is not being bale to drag and drop to reorder tasks
Posted 16 years ago
marcpozz says:
I think the Words today, tomorrow, then move on to either days of the week with date or with how many days away a task is
Either: Thursday 4/5
Or : In 2 days
Posted 16 years ago
marcpozz says:
First off let me say that I love this web app. Great job so far, now if I could only get google to buy you and let me manage To-Dos right next to my mail and Calendar I'd be in heaven :)

On the priority setting, I would think that clicking on the color of the priority could also bring up an overlay so that we could select a different priority. The drop down is a bit cumbersome.
Posted 16 years ago
mrsthorsen says:
While I also would like these features, here's my workaround for anyone who can't wait:

For each project (ex: housework, per kirklarson) I number the tasks in order, then for everything with the same priority the first steps show up on top

For example:
BED 1) strip sheets
BED 2) make bed with clean sheets
BED 3) wash dirty sheets
DISHES 1) put dirty dishes in dishwasher
DISHES 2) wash dishes
DISHES 3) put dishes away
LAUNDRY 1) gather dirty laundry
LAUNDRY 2) wash clothes
LAUNDRY 3) dry clothes
LAUNDRY 4) fold clothes

so as tasks are completed just continue with the top task in each "project". It does require extra typing which is a drag, but this gets me by until the drag & drop feature is added.

Drag/drop will be MUCH easier for times when the sequence changes on the fly for a project and for sorting projects non-alphabetically without adding yet another prepended label to the task.
Posted 16 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Marcpozz - check out the keyboard shortcuts...

http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/answers/basics/keyboard.rtm
Posted 16 years ago
andrew.cheung says:
some sort of hybrid between RTM and www.todoist.com would be awesome
Posted 16 years ago
lazallen says:
i agree, being able to manually reorder the lists would be great, but you'd also need a sort function too, to return or reorder the list based on the data of each task, otherwise what's the point of putting the data in.

so in short my answer is; can we have both please!

:)
Posted 16 years ago
jwillsfleming says:
Adding my support to this request!

Doesn't need to be drag and drop - just need a way to re-order the list tabs
Posted 16 years ago
3dogs says:
dragging to change order and priority.
Posted 16 years ago
thecat73 says:
i agree with all aswell.
Posted 16 years ago
mmumper says:
Yes -- being able to reorder tasks within a list by dragging is my #1 suggestion.

#2 -- an option for a smaller font, to show more tasks on the screen. (It seems like every online task manager assumes I'm nearly blind.)
Posted 16 years ago
eriktiki says:
I agree. Here Here.
Posted 16 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
While looking at Vitalist.com to reply to a forum post by yonten, I was interested to see that they are adopting drag and drop.

http://www.vitalist.com/neteffect/archives/beta-testers-needed-for-vitalist-update/

I've never been too keen on this as something RTM need to incorporate, but maybe now one way to suggest it to the vast RTM development team would be to say, "All the cool kids are doing it."
Posted 16 years ago
josephchang says:
yes, re-order...good

drag and drop...good!
Posted 16 years ago
john.mancine says:
What is the status update on this? It seems like such a basic feature to be absent from an otherwise excellent application.
Posted 16 years ago
mystwillow says:
I strongly agree with this as well. I also have a lot of things that are the same priority but in a specific order.
Posted 16 years ago
kim.i says:
Me too - for tasks and lists.

I have a "This week" smart-list and a "Next week" smart-list, and since n comes before t, next week shows up before this week!
Posted 16 years ago
hopelessone says:
+1 for reordering, by any means but drag'n'drop would be easiest
Posted 16 years ago
dixius99 says:
Arbitrary sort of tasks is essential for me, since I don't like to assign due dates or priorities unless essential, and alphabetical order doesn't work for me.

FYI: a manual way to sort your tasks is to begin task titles with numbers. e.g.:

1 wash car
2 buy beer

If I wanted to insert some tasks between those two tasks, I could title them:
1a rent video game
1b order pizza

Then, if I wanted to insert some tasks between those, I could go:
1aa put beer in fridge
1ab look up some game cheats

You get the idea. I will leave it to your imagination regarding how many of those tasks are real, but I am on vacation this week!
Posted 16 years ago
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
Why buy beer if you already have some in the fridge ;-)
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
RTM - any news on this. with a lot of tasks in a list, eg a shopping list, draga and drop for the same items in the same aisle.

Any News?
Posted 16 years ago
djshorty says:
I second this. the 1,2,3 shortcuts are cumbersome to deal with.
Posted 16 years ago
tom.glover says:
I love RTM but the one thing preventing me from using it consistently is the lack of this reordering ability.

I may have to use Things instead.
I really,really hope this can be enabled, even at a basic level to enable reordering ala Todoist if not drag n drop.

Can we please have some idea of whether this will be done and a likely timeline. Everyone seems to want this feature!

p.s any chance of supporting sms for Vodafone NZ :-)

Posted 16 years ago
thegurnick says:
I aggree with all of the above (even though i didnt read it all)

I would also like to be able to show any data on the right hand side of the task - specifically for me the time estimate but it makes sense to have a drop down with all the possible choces that i can display.
Posted 16 years ago
jonjudelson says:
I also agree.
Posted 16 years ago
nathanpeterson says:
draggable reordering would be really helpful - and would keep me using RTM.

also, tasks within tasks would be really nice.
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1,386
Posted 16 years ago
anarchyandy says:
This feature would allow me to use RTM.
Posted 15 years ago
richardnagel says:
Drag and drop ordering of tasks in a list -- Yes! That's my top request too. I like how they did it in simplegtd.com. Could this eventually be implemented for saved searches too?

Apart from this functtionality -- which seems funademental for an application for managing lists of tasks -- I love everything about RTM.
Posted 15 years ago
joe.golton says:
I too would like to be able to manually order a list. I have already done it with a couple of lists by preceding items with a number, but that's kind of tedious, especially for longer lists. Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
dgarvich says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
klasagaton says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
denisbaranov says:
+1
I am even more concerned with organizing tabs because I use the "Smart-lists only" style sheet and I need my tabs to be in the order Today - Overdue - Tomorrow - Future/Later, but alphabetical order screws it up.
Posted 15 years ago
lazallen says:
ok if this were to be put in I think the following should be considered...

Assumptions
1. The predefined sorting options, priority, due date, name are very useful
2. arbitrary sorting would also be useful
3. being able to switch from one order to the other would also be useful

To that end I suggest that if we get arbitrary sorting you are able to switch back and forth from arbitrary to predefined orders via a simple UI.
If this were to be done we would need one additional feature which would the abiltiy to reset the arbitrary order to match one of the others to enable us to re-order from fresh.
Maybe if you tried to re-order the list in predefined mode it could ask if you want to switch to arbitrary mode and lose your existing order

An alternative to Arbitrary Ordering is to introduce more predefined methods of sorting, would/could that help.
Posted 15 years ago
mohanr says:
+1

User ordering of tasks ..

wondering why this feature request is pending for more than a year.. is there any system to track bugs/feature-requests ?
Posted 15 years ago
bweidlich says:
yes please! More Ajax in general would be great.
Posted 15 years ago
adam.buckeridge says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
joe.golton says:
My wife is using Toodledo and there are few things that bug her about it enough that she's considering using RTM (which I keep liking better the more I use it). The big reason she hesitates to try RTM is not being able to manually order both items and the lists. I already mentioned wanting this feature above, but thought I'd mention how this feature is a barrier to at least one user (my wife) becoming an RTM user.

I'm getting used to using numbers on those lists I care about item order, but it's cumbersome. I suppose one could also order the lists themselves by using numbers at the beginning of each list name as well.
Posted 15 years ago
mike.hyde says:
A lack of arbitrary ordering (ideally by drag and drop) is currently the only thing holding me back from adopting RTM. This is a must-have feature for me; I was surprised that it wasn't there given RTM's reputation.

Any news on this?
Posted 15 years ago
gtuhl says:
This is a big deal for me as well. Already using RTM, but arbitrary reorder would honestly fill the last niche that I feel is lacking.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I would love this as well.
Posted 15 years ago
paulcart says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
yes, i'd like to reorder my tasks based on my specific needs, instead of the default alphabetic order
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Agree on the sorting. At the moment I'm ordering them by giving them a number, but it would work much nicer if I could drag tasks around.
Posted 15 years ago
minusfive says:
So, RTM team, where are you??????

There are posts here from January 2007 and we still haven't received an official response about this!
Posted 15 years ago
ian.hovander says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
dennis.hennen says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
ulie.bardosh says:
As of today I'm adding number before the to do item, which make the creation and the sorting unpleasant. I hope Drag & Drop will be add soon.
Posted 15 years ago
eivind.throndsen says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
still waiting on the drop and drag
Posted 15 years ago
jonjudelson says:
This would be a nice feature.
Posted 15 years ago
gwsyzygy says:
Agree! Bonus would be to have "sorted" and "unsorted" lists (e.g. unsorted act just like currently implementation, sorted retains user-specified ordering) as a parameter/setting on the list(s). Also makes it a "non-breaking" ui change.
Posted 15 years ago
duneplanet says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Drag and drop ordering por favor. :-)

This is easy and would be HUGE. :-D
Posted 15 years ago
wojo says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
spidie says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
lazarb says:
Okay, after more than a year of hearing the request for drag-and-drop task re-ordering, could some RTM authority please tell us RTM's position on the matter? If you can't do it, or disagree with its importance, tell us so we can stop inquiring. If it's on your ToDo list, let us know when we might see it. Just say something!
Posted 15 years ago
bbeetle says:
I second lazarb's motion!!!

This would be great -- another idea -- as long as click and drag would be coming into the picture -- being able to drag items to a different list, instead of using the clunky drop down box would be fabulous!!!!
Posted 15 years ago
mbrill05 says:
Agreed, Worth a pro membership to me.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Agreed, same thing here. Drag'n'drop could make it to the pro-membership.

Anything???
Posted 15 years ago
masterzap says:
Uhm... was my post deleted? If so, why?

Look at Knotler, it has the nicest list reordering I've ever seen. I use knotler on my mobile now for shopping list tasks (because it works fine - even the full Ajax non-mobile version - on my N95!)

I just wish RTM had this functionality, then I could consolidate all my forms of "todos" on RTM. And yes, it would be worth a pro membership for sure!!
Posted 15 years ago
masterzap says:
OOPS no my post wasn't delted, it was in the "other" drag-and-drop thread. Sorry.

ANYWAY, RTM is currently near-perfect for most types of task-management *except* grocery-list style, where you want
- easy. one-click "did it" check-offs
- arbitrary ordering
- no frills
- collaborative use (spouse live-updates grocery list from home)
Posted 15 years ago
joshmend says:
I keep checking RTM to see if it has implemented drag - n - drop re-ordering. It's the only thing holding me back from using RTM -- I *must* have this functionality. I'd even be willing to become a Pro member to get this. Otherwise, I've been using Vitalist.com because it allows me to do drag n drop re-ordering.
Posted 15 years ago
xist says:
I think it's a basic feature that NEEDS to be implemented. There is no reason for it not to be featured in such an app.
An official response would be welcome.
Thanks.
Posted 15 years ago
masterzap says:
Look at knotler.com for a perfect implementation of this. I've dropped RTM for "shopping list" tasks in favor of Knotler for that reason.

Now, the thing RTM could do to overtake again, is not only to allow "arbitrary order", but also if you UNCOMPLETE a task, it pops back in the original location in the list... that way you can have your grocery store mapped out ONCE AND FOR ALL, the go in and "uncomplete" tasks for things you need to buy.....
Posted 15 years ago
vinodlive says:
I need a way to re-order the Lists.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
I am absolutely in favor of this!
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Posted 15 years ago
emily.gaddy says:
I guess RTM doesn't care :(
Posted 15 years ago
markrichards says:
+1; hate the workarounds
Posted 15 years ago
amiedad says:
Yes drag and reorder woks far better than setting priority. please!

Posted 15 years ago
russ.goerend says:
+1

please!!!
Posted 15 years ago
justinjmoss says:
I am absolutely in favor of this as well - please add this!
Posted 15 years ago
floydpink says:
Agreed - although arbitrary ordering is the far more important part to me. I could make do with a +/- type of system to move items - although drag and drop would be best.

The lack of arbitrary ordering is the one final reason I haven't been able to switch over full time to RTM.
Posted 15 years ago
vinthomas says:
yes please.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
This is a big one for me as well.
Posted 15 years ago
akreienbuhl says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
jon.nermut says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
joshpjones99 says:
Yo +1
Posted 15 years ago
vintagedance says:
Hmm... I've been using Toodledoo for a while now, but thought I'd come back and see if RTM had made any improvements regarding start dates, adjusting the almost identical blue colors for priorities, or better integration with Mailplane.

Answer: Nope -- or who knows? No acknowledgment of any kind from RTM support in the last 6 months.

I'm also looking for drag-n-drop reordering of tasks / subtasks which Toodledoo doesn't support yet.

However at least Toodledoo Support has acknowledged that arbitrary ordering of tasks is a major feature they are working on, but that it is a complex problem that may not be solved anytime soon.

Toodledoo Support is also good about acknowledging new feature requests on their forum, even if they can't give any details about possible implementation dates.

Looks like RTM Support is still completely invisible and uncommunicative on the RTM forums.

A simple acknowledgment post in some of these forum threads that says, "Thank you for the feature request. Currently RTM Support cannot comment on plans for future features." would go a long way towards establishing more trust and communication between RTM Support and the RTM userbase.

As such, I guess I will look elsewhere for a more responsive / communicative application community.
Posted 15 years ago
wojo says:
Vintagedance, you hit it right on the head of the nail.

The complete lack of feedback and transparency has caused me to lose my trust in RTM, sadly.

I hope they see posts like yours and correct course before they alienate even more people to more responsive companies like Toodledoo.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
> A simple acknowledgment post in some of these forum threads that says, "Thank you for the feature request.
> Currently RTM Support cannot comment on plans for future features." would go a long way towards establishing
> more trust and communication between RTM Support and the RTM userbase.

Hey vintagedance,

I'd recommend checking out the Ideas forum guidelines for our policies. :)

"Reply policy

Please note that while RTM staff do read all of the posts in this forum and consider all feedback as we work to improve RTM, we're sorry we're not able to respond to questions such as:

- What do you think of my idea for feature X?
- Are you planning on adding feature Y?
- When will feature Z be available?

Thanks for your understanding!"

Whether or not you agree with our policies is up to you, but I just wanted to make it clear that they do exist (RTM has more than a million users, and for a number of reasons we can't provide individual feedback to every feature request that we receive, sorry).
Posted 15 years ago
wojo says:
Emily,

That is a LOT of users, that's for sure, but it should still be possible to aggregate the results from all the users and use that to create a roadmap.

I've mentioned it before, but something like using http://getsatisfaction.com/rememberthemilk would help a lot so users could vote on features.

After thinking about this more, I guess I'm more interested in seeing a roadmap, not getting individual answers to posts and hand holding. Keeping us all in the dark is very disconcerning... I think we're all just looking for some sort of feedback loop for non-bugs.

I do have to say, you do handle bugs very well, though :) Top-notch!

Appreciate the reply!
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
[I'll continue posting here, despite having taken this thread completely off-topic. :) Sorry "drag to re-order" requesters!]

wojo, na2rboy,

I'm sorry we don't have a roadmap available; we tend not to pre-announce features (even I personally don't know what we could be launching next week :)

Unfortunately I'm not even able to share what our developers are working on right this second (even though I do know that ;) Just because we might work on a feature today doesn't give any indication when that feature might be available (priorities might change, or it might just take a lot longer than expected).

Perhaps most importantly, it doesn't even indicate if that feature will be available in the future (not everything that we work on ultimately becomes a feature on the site; we might prototype or even fully develop something before deciding against launching it). We don't want to disappoint anyone by making promises for features that we may not end up fulfilling.

I should also probably mention that feedback from RTM users is extremely important to us (we do read and consider every post on the forums and all suggestions we receive), but there are many factors that we have to consider when deciding what to develop next. We know very well which features are most requested (a quick look at the forums will reveal that :) and we do take this into consideration.
Posted 15 years ago
a.elhusseini says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
redhooded says:
+1

I would like to arrange my tasks in the order that I wish to accomplish them for the day.

This isn't necessarily by priority—they may all be of equal priority. This isn't also by due date—they are all due today. And alphabetically by name would be a pretty arbitrary reason for me to complete one task before another ;)

Thanks! Would be a huge help.
Posted 15 years ago
marmarou says:
+1
Posted 15 years ago
fedecalo says:
Ordering the lists by dragging the items (or anyway by being able to order with arbitrary criteria) would be of much help; besides it would allow RTM to be used effectively as a Allen's GTD tool, with Next actions and so on.
Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
marcchristenson says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
rayray14 says:
+100
Posted 14 years ago
rsaran says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
gmonty says:
Pretty please!
Posted 14 years ago
crdoc says:
The ability to have more control over the order of my lists and the ability to have sublists are my 2 main wants for RTM. Add that and you have me as a customer for life.
Posted 14 years ago
gekko15 says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
marianobenitez says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
jcheney says:
++1
Posted 14 years ago
jaelms says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
david.maciel says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
danielcabreratoyos says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
unknownbreaker says:
+1 to dragging.

the one thing that stops me from using RTM at work is that i can't drag and drop my daily tasks. i'm constantly reordering which tasks need to get done so my eyes naturally read top to bottom what's becoming more urgent as the day progresses.

if you only have a few tasks to concern yourself with everyday, that's another story. any task manager with simple functionality will do. you can use keyboard shortcuts and renumbering workarounds to do these things. but just imagine doing those extra repetitive actions over and over and over, every single day. each extra second of browser loading, typing the keys, waiting all adds up and gets annoying.

cumbersome upkeep is the last thing you want to concern yourself with when you're trying to get important things done.

for now, i've been using backpackit at work, because i see several to-do lists on a single page, i can drag entire lists around and drag tasks around too.
Posted 14 years ago
emetcalfe says:
+1 (for dragging and dropping)
Posted 14 years ago
amirmasoudabdol says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
ralcazar says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
michoelchaim says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
clint.mckibben says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
jdawgzim says:
+1
Posted 14 years ago
joshua.easton says:
+1!
How many people need to +1 this before it happens? heh
Posted 14 years ago
leah.shalom Power Poster says:
Hi everyone,

You can drag and drop tasks if you use the Bit Better RTM userscript. There are a number of forum discussions on this script (I suggest searching for all of them). You may want to start with https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/tips/5433/

:-)
Leah
Posted 14 years ago
jimmy.watkins says:
Agree with both of original poster's ideas. I'm new to RtM and am loving it, but can't believe drag and drop functionality isn't already in place. Web 2.0 has really spoiled me I guess.
Posted 14 years ago
stephenlapointe says:
Yes, this is the only reason I am using Basecamp instead of Remember the Milk. Would be great to see this feature.

Thanks for listening,
Stephen
Posted 14 years ago
snickn says:
Agreed on this feature - would be great to see.
Posted 14 years ago
mpashton says:
To me, this is far and away the most glaring omission in RTM. There are other little things which could be added, but this omission makes some important things really inconvenient to do.

The best workaround I know is to put a number at the front of the item name, but that's slow and somewhat error-prone.

Otherwise, I've come to depend on RTM -- with my Android phone, it's the first really effective replacement for a paper day-planner I've found. Thanks!
Posted 14 years ago
buckleyre says:
I'd also like to be able to arbitrarily re-arrange my list tabs by dragging.
Posted 14 years ago
jsejcksn says:
+1

I was surprised not to see this feature when creating an account.
Posted 13 years ago
cikkcakk says:
+1
Posted 13 years ago
jabernet says:
+1
would love option to order list (both projects and tasks) not limited to priority, alphabet or date
drag + drop would be good feature
Posted 13 years ago
mcfishie says:
Definately need to be able to reorder lists. Drag and drop would be great, or the abiltiy to number lists from (say) 1 to 100 and then sort numerically - anything that will enable me to make sense of a long list that needs to be done that day. Please? Pretty please?
Posted 13 years ago
rich.jackman says:
+1
Posted 13 years ago
jaciss says:
Agreed - some things need to be done in order and it's an inexcusable waste of time to repeatedly search lists for the next thing to be done. Especially when one considers that at the time items are added the order is probably already in mind to some degree.
Posted 13 years ago
incog13 says:
I must needs have my list reordering! But seriously... year, it would be really really nice to have.
Posted 13 years ago
mdtoledo says:
I really would like to have this feature as well.

You can't give priority to every task you have registered, if you have a long list and you need to organize them. There is no way you can do it today. As you only have two priorities.

Allowing a manual sort and implementing drag and drop would be great.
Posted 13 years ago
m.szerling says:
+1, It would be great to have possibility to reorder items in list manually.
Posted 13 years ago
benclowney says:
Please please add this, been an avid user for years but the lack of this is going to make me leave
Posted 13 years ago
jaap.meijers says:
+1
Posted 12 years ago
kellyamber says:
Agreed! Just started as a user and cant believe RTM lacks the feature that some of the very simplistic task lists offer. Other than that, I really like it!
Posted 12 years ago
valentina.cassinelli says:
+1!!!
Posted 12 years ago
This idea is considered similar to "Drag and drop to reorder tasks", and all votes have been transferred to that idea.