Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Option to remove logo when printing

zshihab says:
Create a more conservative look-and-feel format option for printing lists, task details, notes, and Smart Lists without the RTM icon.
Posted at 2:18pm on May 23, 2011
pwilliams73625 says:
Essential. Like or not some people are narrow minded and when you walk into a business meeting with a list with cow on the top, it sends the wrong message. Yes I'd like not to have to work in that kind of environment and yes some people shouldn't be so narrow minded. But there are lots of things about the world and the people in it I'd change and I can't. But a simple switch to turn off the logo on printing seems like a no-brainer to me.
Posted 12 years ago
aidan.grogan says:
I agree. I'd love to use my company logo. I'd pay for this feature alone.
Posted 12 years ago
bernardo.esteban says:
I use RTM for my job. Can u imagine the face expresion of the customesr when i open my laptop and the screen they most see has a face of a cow on it? ... I love this tool, but i get very embarrased when this hapens.

Please, please, please, ... look for a way of removing the logo when needed ... and create other fun cow logos for private use. Thx.
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
Yes! Let's have an option to turn off the logo for printing. Having the option to add an alternative logo would be nice - but just turning off the logo would be a good start!
Posted 11 years ago
ajmburke says:
Add another vote for this! Definitely needed.
Posted 11 years ago
mbolotny46 says:
Definitely needed. I also get crazy look when logo of a cow shows up in a conservative setting.
Posted 7 years ago
johnsdr says:
+1, please allow custom logo, I think this is a reasonable request from paying customers...
Posted 6 years ago
(closed account) says:
Please do this.
Posted 6 years ago
robgia says:
I found a great product in RTM and after many tests with the free version I decided to go to the premium version because the features are very interesting but, even finding the logo and the name very nice, I would prefer to customize it by sending information about the projects to my customers.
Can You do offer this feature?
Posted 6 years ago
(closed account) says:
May 23, 2011. 7 years. I am not renewing this service.
Posted 5 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
You say "7 years" like it's some sort of horror that this issue is not addressed, but all of us here know that the development timeline here is slow and steady, and that the votes on this thread are 113 for and 96 against. That is not a compelling outcry for the team to address this issue, which is so easily fixed via a range of other means, when they are busy doing whatever it is they are doing.

If you're going to be cranky, lament the general pace of development. This issue is just not that big of a deal.
113-96
Posted 5 years ago
(closed account) says:
I agree with ranbarton! I so often see comments like, "Essential" "Vital" "Must have" and then comments like michelmarqs which seem to be designed to shame the developers into implementing the particular request by threat of leaving or not renewing a pro account or comparing RTM to other tools that may have a similar feature that the particular user wants.

RTM is a very useful tool; it's the best task management software there is, in my opinion. And the staff are working constantly to keep it running well and to improve it bit by bit. The evidence for this is in the forums; they answer questions and address problems very quickly. There's also the Ideas marked Launched that shows this. Some would have us believe that RTM is an abandoned project; it just isn't so.

Submit your requests, comment your support for other requests, include rationale, and then let the staff decide the direction of RTM.
Posted 2 years ago
rdjohnsonjr says:
Please please please, give us the option to not display the RTM cow logo on printouts.
Posted 9 months ago