Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Ability to tap on tag names

rod.satterwhite says:
I really like the way you can open an item, see what list it is in, and then tap the list name to go directly to that list. In the web app, Tags have the same functional capability: when you click on a tag name you get a list of all items with that tag. It would be great to have that same capability on the iPad app. In fact, it looks like it was set up that way, with the tag names highlighted in blue and all, but no matter how hard I tap, or how many fingers I use, I can't make it link. I seem to be wearing a hole in my iPad screen, so I will stop trying until I hear back . . . .
Posted at 12:59pm on May 6, 2011
Answered
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
This one's on the to-do list to look into. :)

We would have loved to include it in the initial release, but for complicated technical reasons (that I won't pretend to understand :), it was likely to take weeks of development (which yes, I know sounds weird for such a tiny feature!). We made the decision to leave it out for now, so we wouldn't delay the initial release.

I'm hoping that it's something we can include in a future version. For now, probably hold off on the tapping -- we don't want to be responsible for a hole in your screen. :)
Posted 12 years ago
adoran2 says:
Gentle reminder on this one. It would make my workflow so much easier.
Posted 11 years ago
alberto.bellini says:
+ 1. Less time and less error in daily and weekly review.
Posted 11 years ago
dave.liao says:
I'm all for this!
Posted 5 years ago