Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MilkSync for Windows Phone 7

colin.mattholie says:
Have you got any plans to develop a client for Windows Mobile 7 phones ?
Posted at 12:50pm on October 26, 2010
limitedmage says:
Hi Colin,
I've made an RTM client for Windows Phone 7, it's free and you can download it here: http://julianapena.com/projects/winmilk/
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
An official client for Windows Phone 7 would be nice!
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hi limitedmage,

I will definitely try your app once I get my phone up and running. You're efforts are appreciated!
Posted 13 years ago
nv00021 says:
I downloaded your app....its nice work needs some features. Most importantly notifications. I am not sure if it's possible with the Metro UI but it's very important. I am referring to an alarm like in the Android application.
Posted 13 years ago
limitedmage says:
Notifications are possible, and I am working on them. For now, you can use email and SMS notifications built into RTM.
Posted 13 years ago
paul.bendall says:
I've downloaded it as well and it is working very well for me especially as it is fast to market and version 1.0. Thank you
Posted 13 years ago
colin.mattholie says:
limitedmage thanks for your efforts, winmilk is a great little app, and it's free to download (you can find it in the productivity section of the marketplace), and if you use it regularly go to the website and buy this great developer a cup of coffee,
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
I tried your app limitedmage and appreciate your efforts! It's a great start!
Posted 13 years ago
adnaanfarooq says:
Hi. I'm trying to add notes in the mobile version downloaded from market place and the notes option while adding a new task does not appear. I can see the notes option but not able to add them, online addinisn't a problem.
Posted 13 years ago
limitedmage says:
Hi adnaanfarooq, adding and editing notes is a planned feature, stay tuned for updates :)
Posted 13 years ago
sly50 says:
Hello,
Thanks a lot of the Win Phone 7 App, very usefull.

Just a quick piece of feedback, the app is very slow on my Mozart 7. it takes 5 secs to open, and any movement in the app, tak entry, screen scroll etc.. also takes 5 sec each.

Rgds

Sylvain
Posted 13 years ago
limitedmage says:
Hi sly50, the update for WP7 announced in CES will make things faster. Learn more here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/features/update-info.aspx

Also, any change you make must sync back to RTM. This would depend on your network connection.
Posted 13 years ago
ddiall says:
Yes, not sure if this is a coincidence but my Mozart 7 is also very slow even after the update you refer... I also tried in different network conditions including 3G and Wi-Fi. This is so much of a problem that started using the web version.

Btw, it would be really great to have offline support, if not bidirectional read-write, then at least to view tasks cached from a previous sync.
Posted 12 years ago
limitedmage says:
Ddiall, WinMilk caches previous tasks and lets you view them if you are offline.
Posted 12 years ago
daverayreed says:
I am trying RTM now specifically because I hoped it would sync with WP7. I hope it has this capability very soon! In the meantime, what is Google Gears? Would it all syncing Outlook tasks to Google Tasks or Google Calendar? Does RTM sync tasks to Google?
Posted 12 years ago
stevedgambrel says:
Yes, please! I signed up for RTM precisely to sync my outlook tasks with my new windows 7 phone. Very frustrated to find that I can't do it.
Posted 11 years ago
derspinner says:
+1
Posted 11 years ago