Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Connect tasks to Gmail contacts

(closed account) says:
I am a new Android user and also trying out RTM. I want to be able to make a list of contacts to call using my gmail contact list and then have this list appear on the phone and be able to tap each list entry to make the call. I can see how to do this by manually adding the phone # to a task note but is there not a more integrated way so I can pull the phone # and dial it automatically?
Posted at 4:57pm on July 17, 2010
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
No, it's not possible to "connect" your tasks to your contacts in this way; sorry for any inconvenience.

Aside from adding the number to a note, if you use the Gmail extension, you can click the Contact icon in the upper right of a task to open that contact's details.

Hope this helps!
Posted 13 years ago
atunesmith says:
RTM for Mac user. Would it be simpler to be able to import Google Contacts list into RTM? Given the convenience of only having one contact list to update and the widespread use of Goggle apps, I find the absence of this capability slows me down. Need for speed, especially when using RTM with a long list of tasks involving corporate/customer/supplier contacts.
Posted 12 years ago
(closed account) says:
Import contacts from google would be splendid
Posted 12 years ago