Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

can't save note with keyboard?

tim.burnett says:
hi guys, getting the hang of the keyboard shortcuts which is great but I found a limitation I think.

With a note selected I start a new note with "y" - type it in, then tab to make the Save button selected, then enter in an attempt to save the note. Zap I'm back to my list with no tasks selected and the note didn't save.

With new notes they are gone, editing an existing note it's still there in the notes tab not saved.
Posted at 2:00pm on May 7, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for the report.

Which browser are you using?

Also, are you able to try pressing <Ctrl> + <Enter> to save the note?

Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
heathweaver says:
tim,

When you are on the submit button you need to click the space bar rather than . Probably the enter key is reserved for some other action.

BR,
Posted 17 years ago
jlcevans says:
I'm having the same problem. I'm in Firefox. Click the "notes" tab and add my note but the "save" button is never a selectable option (it's grayed out). I tried + but no luck. It just closes the "notes" tab without saving my note.

Otherwise, I'm loving rememberthemilk!
jenn
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Jenn, can you please try closing Firefox and then opening it again, and see if this fixes things? There's a bug in Firefox that can sometimes cause this, and we're looking into a workaround.

Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.