Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Wierd problem has just started

dbasell says:
Hi,

All has been working well, until today where I get a 'failure to load lists' message while trying to load the standard lists. However, loading Smart Lists seems to work, I can change settings, download backup file etc.

Wierd!
Posted at 8:22pm on May 3, 2006
dbasell says:
As luck would have it, I had waited some hours before I queried this and, of course, as soon as I post the message, I try again and its all working!

What can I say?
Posted 17 years ago
dbasell says:
There seems to be some system problem happening, as it's down again.
Posted 17 years ago
dbasell says:
I think I may have fixed this problem.

Is it possible that I got a list read error after I renamed a couple of Smart Lists? The funny thing is, it would show the Smart Lists, but not the standard lists.

Anyway, I logged out and back in again and I seem to be able to see all the lists again.
Posted 17 years ago
dbasell says:
Spoke too soon. I went back to the tasks and now only one list will not load??

Error is: "lists.load failed. Try again?"
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hmm, we can't see anything wrong on our end.

If this happens again, can you please email us at [old address removed] with the name of the list that you're trying to load, and also the browser that you're using?

Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We've just fixed a bug related to this -- you may need to log out and then log back in again. Please let us know if you continue to experience problems. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Posted 17 years ago
dbasell says:
Many thanks.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.