Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Lost tags on completed tasks

ockham says:
All the tags on my completed tasks have been erased. This means that in my tag-based smart lists, I cant review completed tasks relevant to that list. The tags aren't immediately lost when the task is completed but seem to disappear as soon as I switch lists.
Posted at 12:46am on May 2, 2006
ockham says:
Sorry, I just noticed that this was also reported in the help forum as well. I just added my two cents there.
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for your report -- we're currently looking into this, but just wanted to reassure you that no tags have been lost (it's an issue with how they're being displayed).
Posted 17 years ago
I've also posted this in the help forum, but just wanted to note it here as well.

We've now fixed this problem -- tags for completed tasks were not being loaded/displayed correctly.

Tags should now show for completed tasks, and searching for completed tasks with tags should work as expected. Please let us know if you experience any further problems -- sorry for the inconvenience.
Posted 17 years ago
Forgot to mention -- it may be necessary to log out and log back in again before this will work correctly.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.