Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Due task changing day back and forth when changing computer

elsueniero says:
I use rtm in three different computers, all set on local time (gmt-03), at most with +/- 3 min error. My account also is set to gmt-03. If I add a task today saturday as monday, it will keep on monday, but when loggin with a diff computer, it may appear either monday or sunday or even tuesday. I do not have identified a pattern yet, buy I know that tasks scheduled on saturday on my work pc, appeared on sunday today here at home.

Thank you a lot
Juan
Posted at 1:57am on April 30, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Juan, can you please email us at [old address removed] with the name of one of the tasks that's affected by this (and the list that it's in)? We'd be happy to look into this further, but will need a specific task so we can investigate this. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Emily - Juan is not alone; this happens to me as I go between home and work. I will email you with the task and list.

It happens most often to me when I repeatedly postpone some low-priority item. I will postpone it off off my Late smartlist at home, and it'll be back there when I sit down at work. Odd.

Ran
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Ran, thanks for letting us know -- we've received your email and will investigate this.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.