Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Archived list odd behaviour

oboulanger says:
I found out a few weeks ago that archiving a list didn't turn off the automatic reminders, although the tasks themselves would not appear in any list. That's part 1 of the bug

What's annoying is when you delete this archived list active tasks, all of its task default to the first list still open; i.e. it defaulted to my first list name that starts with an "A".

Quite annoying I must say. Hope you guys can figure it out.

Thanks for the great work and the new features, I know multiple editing was one of my most craved features!
Posted at 8:58am on April 3, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We'll look into the reminders for archived lists -- thanks for this report.

Did you delete the archived list, or did you delete the tasks from this list? If you can remember, can you please describe the steps that you took, and what happened? Please feel free to email us at [old address removed] if you're able to give more specific details about list and task names. Thanks!
Posted 18 years ago
oboulanger says:
Hi Emily, I deleted an Archived list which had incomplete todos in it.
Once I returned to the Overview mode, I noticed that the tasks from the deleted lists showned up in my "A" list. I know this is a fault without a doubt as I always prepend my task with the list name in which they goto; i.e. if I have a list named "E", then all my tasks in that list will look like "E-Do this and that".
In my case, all the tasks I deleted from an archived "F" list, showed up in my "A" list where I would see a bunch of "F - Action points" items.

I hope this description is detailed enough for you to reproduce my bug.

Thanks.
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for the details! We'll investigate this further.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.