Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

SMS reminder not working - help please!

duncan.lees says:
I have set up an email reminder which is working just fine, but I can't get an sms reminder to come through and I've done everything I can think of!

I'm with 02 in the UK which is a supported network, I've called them to check that email-to-SMS service in active and I've been assured that there's no reason why it shouldn't work.

The FAQ page then suggests that I need to whitelist the address. I'm not sure how to do this, but I've added the shown email to my address book.

Still nothing! Do I need to put my phone number in a certain format, with an international code...?

Any help gratefully received!
Posted at 12:27pm on October 24, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Duncan,

It shouldn't require the country code in your RTM settings. Other O2 users have mentioned that it's necessary to activate your O2 SMS to email service by texting "ON" to 212. If you haven't done this already, it might be worth trying.

If you continue to experience problems, please feel free to submit a reminders issue report and we can check things out on our end.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.