Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

date/time problem in firefox

(closed account) says:
Hello,

In firefox, the time displayed in the upper right corner of the RTM-screen is one hour less than the system time.

On the same computer, using IE7 or the new google Chrome, RTM time and system time are the same (all browser windows open at the same time).

On my work computer (XP Pro SP2) the time is correct on IE7.

I'm am using Vista Home Premium, Firefox 3.0.1, location Belgium, timezone GMT+1.

Anyone had the same problem, or can tell me how to fix this?

Thanks,
wVenator
Posted at 9:01pm on September 2, 2008
fluffy.fish says:
I noted that RTM using Chrome was +1 hr compared to system time. OK in Firefox 2. Using Vista Home Premium
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Wvenator,

can you please submit a support request for this? I will then have a look at it.

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
raduza says:
I've also got Chrome showing times one hour ahead on Netvibes, iGoogle and on the RTM site. Firefox is fine.

Would be great if a solution could be posted here if the problem is resolved. Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
For issues with Google Chrome, I'd recommend reporting this to Google (particularly if the date/time is showing correctly in other browsers). This bug report seems to be reporting the same thing.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.