Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Error:Future Date for

(closed account) says:
In my Gmail account I keep on receiving tasks that are dated in 2010.
Could anyone help me to explain why does this happen? How to prevent this from happening? Example of the email that I received:
he following event has been created:

Tasks for Tuesday (Jun 29)

Tue Jun 29, 2010
(Timezone: xxxxx)

Calendar: Remember The Milk

More event details»

View your calendar»

You are receiving this email at the account xxxx@gmail.com because you are subscribed for new event notifications on calendar Remember The Milk.

To stop receiving these notifications, please log in to http://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for this calendar.
Posted at 5:19am on August 28, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi jaleahmad,

This notification is being sent by Google Calendar (it looks to be related to the 'Remember The Milk' calendar that's created for our Google Calendar integration).

In your Google Calendar account, it would be worth checking the reminder settings for this particular calendar. On the left, underneath 'Other Calendars', locate the 'Remember The Milk' calendar. Click the arrow to the right, and select 'Notifications'. On that screen, make sure that no reminder settings are turned on.

If that doesn't solve the problem, you might need to get in touch with Google -- if none of the 'Notification' settings are turned on, it may be an issue with your Google Calendar account.

Hope this helps!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.