Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Due dates changing

madimw says:
I originally entered a lot of chores listing the original due dates and then having them repeat on the same day every week or month, etc. However, now they are showing up as due a day early. For example, it may say repeats every sunday, but it shows up as being due on saturday instead. However, things due today (that are indeed supposed to be due today and are listed as today) are not showing up as overdue, nor are any of my time zone/location settings off. Help! How do I stop this from happening so I don't have to change the due dates all the time? Thanks
Posted at 5:23pm on August 20, 2008
arvid says:
Hi madimw,

just tested it with Safari (see version) no problems. Do you experience other problems while using RTM in other browsers? Do you see problems when using FF or IE and visiting other pages and/or RTM?

Regards,

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
madimw says:
I only use Firefox. I haven't seen any other problems other than the one described above, and none involving other pages.

Madeline
Posted 15 years ago
arvid says:
Hi Madeline,

could you check the timezone settings on your PC? This might could be off from what the correct setting needs to be.

Arvid
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.