Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calendar Iphone

melphd says:
I am using the trial version of RTM on my Iphone. I also have Google calendar with RTM added. When I access it on my Iphone, the RTM calendar is there, but there is nothing listed and no way to access anything via the calendar. Any thoughts? Everything is working great on my desktop. Just not on the Iphone.
Posted at 1:05pm on August 9, 2008
arvid says:
Hi melphd,

when you try to access the lists through the iPhone interface, can you then see items? If yes, try adding some "complete by"-dates to make sure the tasks also show up in the calendar section of the iPhone interface.
Posted 15 years ago
melphd says:
I tried that. It shows Remember the Milk on the iPhone as one of my calendars. If I click on it (this is on the phone), it pulls up a screen that says Remember the Milk Calendar All Day. Created by Remember the Milk, etc. There are no tasks. If I click on Settings, all appears appropriate. Any other thoughts? If I don't access RTM through the Calendar, but just through the Iphone, I see my tasks fine. I am happy, but just wishing I could have everything in one place on my iPhone. TIA for any ideas.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi melphd,

The Google Calendar integration displays a gadget to access your tasks in the Google Calendar web app, but I don't think that Google Calendar offers this functionality in their other interfaces (such as mobile version).

If you'd like to be able to see your tasks in Google Calendar's other interfaces such as mobile, you could subscribe to your tasks in Google Calendar.

Hope this helps!
Posted 15 years ago
melphd says:
It worked, Emily! Thank you so much!!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.