Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Recurring Tasks (due the next day?)

tim.chapin says:
I created a recurring task today (Friday, July 18th). I set the due date as "today" and made it recurring "every Friday".

I completed today's task and marked it so. I see it has generated the next occurrence as due the next Saturday. But I don't want it due on the next day. It's a Friday task that should be due that same day. How do I fix this?
Posted at 2:19am on July 19, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hey Tim,

Would it be possible to double check to make sure that your timezone setting in Remember The Milk matches your system timezone on any computers where you use the site? It's also important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
tim.chapin says:
I've verified my Timezone. My profile on RTM shows Pacific (GMT -8). The same as my PC.
Posted 15 years ago
tim.chapin says:
I've also added our address as a location in that same timezone, set it as default in my profile, and set it as the location for the recurring task. Still, when I complete the task, it generates a due date for the day *after* the day it should be.

I've also tried generating a new task from scratch since I'd changed the settings. No go. It still does the same thing. Anything? Anyone?
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hey Tim,

I've just followed up with you via email.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.