Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Jabber notifications dead?

(closed account) says:
Hello everybody,

Since a few weeks I don't receive Jabber notifications anymore. I can't even see the Jabber bot online. I've tried to remove and set my notifications back, as well as re-adding the bot to my contacts list, but it's still the same. Do other people experience the same problem? Maybe it's a connectivity problem with my Jabber server? My Jabber ID is gnurou (at) jabber (dot) org.

Thanks for any answer,
Alex.
Posted at 7:53am on January 10, 2006
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Alex, we've just made some changes to our server -- can you please let us know if it works for you now?

Thanks!
Posted 18 years ago
(closed account) says:
Working! I can see the bot right now, and I also receive the notifications just fine.

Thank you very much! ^_^
Posted 18 years ago
(closed account) says:
Wooops. I'm not seeing the bot anymore again this morning... :(
Posted 18 years ago
(closed account) says:
Never mind. It just seems to become visible at the time of sending a notification.
Posted 18 years ago
It may not be visible all the time -- if you have any problems receiving reminders, please let us know.
Posted 18 years ago
(closed account) says:
i have never received any reminder on my jabber.
I use server jabber.ru
Posted 17 years ago
agens, can you please email us [old address removed] with the details of your reminder setting, the name of a task that you expected to receive a reminder for, and when you expected to receive the reminder?

Also, do you receive reminders via other methods (e.g. email)? Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
(closed account) says:
it works. When i change jabber client to PSI i saw notification. Strange.
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.