Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM Seems Slow Late Last Week and Today

cbj1329 says:
Although everything else about my internet connection works normally, my visits to RTM have been very slow starting mid-to-late last week, and continuing today.

Completing a task used to be nearly instant (I would barely see the little spinning progress indicator). Now, the time is ranging between 3 seconds (today) and 10-12 seconds (last week).

Even the forums are slow for me (taking several seconds to load each page). No other websites that I visit seem slow.

I think keeping RTM fast is quite important. I use it all the time, and if I have to wait for it to complete, it interrupts my work. Are you aware of this issue? Are other people seeing it?

Posted at 3:09pm on June 30, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi cbj1329,

I apologise to anyone affected by this slowness -- we actually have a blog post about this here.

We performed an upgrade over the weekend, which did resolve the issues we were experiencing last week. Unfortunately we experienced a new issue this morning (causing a brief period of slowness), but that's now been fixed. We're keeping an eye on things now.

Again, I apologise to those who've been inconvenienced -- site speed is extremely important to us, and we're doing everything we can to get things back to normal.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.