Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

New (improved!) way to report Gmail issues

emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know (as you might have noticed from my posts in other topics) that we have a new way that you can report issues with RTM for Gmail to us.

If you experience any problems with this feature, we'd much appreciate it if you can submit a Gmail issue report via our new support system.

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, try the troubleshooting steps (if any are shown), and then submit your report -- this will help us greatly in resolving Gmail issues, as your report will provide all the information that we need to investigate further and help to identify common issues (e.g., conflicts with particular extensions or issues with specific Gmail configurations).

Thank you! :)
Posted at 6:23am on June 26, 2008
20miler says:
Emily

Thank you so much for the amazing support.

In honor of your support and continually going above and beyond, I've decided to stop being a mooch and make Bob happy .. just upgraded to a pro account this morning.

Dave
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Aw, thanks Dave! Bob's very happy. :)
Posted 15 years ago
kcin says:
It would be nice if we could subscribe to a certain issue and get notified when it resolved.

Also, an RSS feed would be nice, so that one could know about the current problems. This would also help your work, since people wouldn't report the same issue again and again if they saw it was reported already.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.