Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Situacion then you send your tasks, but other user hasn't you in contacts list

povilas.panavas says:
Once upon the time, there was an user who wanted to change his username, but save the same email. So, he decided to change emai in old account, then create new username, he wants, using his old and loved email address.

And the LAST step is to send all the tasks old account had. And this one is a bit tricky.

I was doing it for the first time, so I just selected whole tasks list, pressed send to, wrote email address of new account, and hit the key. I got the error, "account you are sending tasks to, hasn't you in contacts list". My thought was, it's logical.. So, I went to knew account, added old account to my contacts. After this I went to old account and I see all my tasks being in "Sent Items" list, how the hell I should take them back and resend?

I suppose it's a bug. If tasks sending failed, then tasks should stay in the account. Or am I wrong? Anyway, is there any way to get back those tasks? I'm curiuos, because I made it copy&paste and now i'm thinking maybe, there was some kind of workaround :)

And sorry for my English, it's improving everyday, but very slowly ;)
Posted at 4:22pm on May 29, 2008
povilas.panavas says:
Well, will i get any reaction? I understand that I'm not a Pro user, but I suppose it to be a bug in your system, that means it affects all the pro users also.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.