Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

MilkSync on WM6.1?

benster says:
Anyone have experience with this environment? Anyone at RTM know whether or not MilkSync will work on WM6.1? Any reason that it shouldn't?

I'm thinking of upgrading but don't want to be without MilkSync - just trying to do some due diligence ahead of time.

Thx...
Posted at 6:32pm on May 27, 2008
pape says:
After I upgraded to WM 6.1 I havent been able to sync :(

I hope that someone can give me a solution soon.
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
pape, can I ask if you've contacted us regarding this issue yet? If you haven't, would you mind getting in touch? We'd love to get some more details from you so that we can investigate your issue.

We're not aware of any reason why it shouldn't be working in 6.1.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
benster says:
OK - I went ahead and upgraded and was able to synch just fine. I messed up and synched with Exchange first with the phone and then MilkSync pushed all of those to RTM, basically duplicating all my tasks. I've had that happen before - not a biggie - I just de-duped and I've been fine since.
Posted 15 years ago
nigel.godfrey says:
Am fairly certain that pre WM6.1 Milksync would start itself when it needed to sync. Now I have to manually start MilkSync.
Posted 15 years ago
nigel.godfrey says:
Yes, despite being set to sync every hour, it doesn't. When I manually sync it works fine. Hmmm.
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.