Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Shared List stays in Pending State

steve.thomas says:
I have tried sharing lists with two different people and run into the same problem, the share status shows "Pending". See cut and paste from Share tab below:

(Shared with contacts)
Add NoteAdd Note
0 due today
0 due tomorrow
0 overdue
0 completed
Do not share list
Share with contact(s)
NAME MASKED (Pending)

The folks who I have shared with see nothing in thier inbox nor do they see any new list.

Thanks for a great service!!!
Posted at 2:32pm on December 27, 2005
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hmm, they should show on your contacts' Overview page as 'shared lists' under 'What's New?'.

If your contacts go to Settings/Lists, do they see the shared lists there? Pending shared lists show with exclamation marks. Your contacts will need to approve shared lists, then they will no longer show as pending shares to you.
Posted 18 years ago
steve.thomas says:
Emily,

Thanks!!! That worked, we didn't know where to look for the lists. Although I do seem to remember looking at the lists tab in settings, but I may be mistaken.

I obviously didn't read the help well enough and only read up to "How do I share a list with a contact?"

I also really liked the "video tour" on how to do a quick add. I realize its extra work, but it makes things easier for simpletons like myself and may prevent unneccesary posts such as this.
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
No problem.

More videos are in the works :)
Posted 18 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.