Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

I can no longer login to RTM after installing Google Gears

jason.liem says:
I've just installed google gears, and can no longer login to RTM. Strangely enough I can't access RTM on either Firefox or IE. After logging in, the status bar shows that it's loaded approximately half the page and freezes there. I've left it running for more than 10 minutes to no avail. The page is still blank, waiting for the entire page to load I suppose.

I've uninstalled google gears and still cannont access RTM. I've reinstalled gears yet again and the problem persists. I've found that Google Reader offline access thanks to google gears still works, so it appears that my google gear installation is ok in some regards.

Any ideas?
Posted at 5:09am on April 24, 2008
jason.liem says:
This morning it's working fine. I don't know what changed, besides turning on my computer again. I did a reset previously in an attempt to fix my problem, so I don't think this helped. Anyways, it's fine now.
Posted 15 years ago
cintra says:
I'm very happy to see that I am not the only one with this problem, which I have on my iMac, but not on my Macbook Air.. have tried everything I can think of to solve the problem without luck.

Wish I knew what you did to fix it..?
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Jason, this issue might have actually been related to the temporary network issues that we experienced rather than Gears -- I'm glad it's working for you now.

cintra, can I ask if you're still experiencing a Gears problem? Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.