Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Is it possible to Sync, Add, Edit and Delete Task categories?

(closed account) says:
My windows mobile pda has tasks in categories but these have all been synced to the RTM inbox. Is it possible to retain the task categories from my mobile and/or to add/edit/delete the prescribed RTM categories (Inbox, Personal, Work, Sent etc..).

Posted at 3:25pm on March 26, 2008
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
I guess you mean lists. You can delete, rename, add etc, as long as you leave Inbox and Sent alone.
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Thanks for your reply rajjan. Yes I meant lists (sorry!). But my lists on my pda don't sync with RTM. All my tasks get synced to Inbox. Do I need to create lists with identical names to those on my pda? And how do I do this because I can't seem to be able to rename/add/delete the lists on RTM?

Thanks again!

Ryan
Posted 15 years ago
(closed account) says:
Sorry, ignore part of my last comment. I've found where to add/delete etc - in settings. Silly me :) My only remaining issue is that my mobile lists all sync to Inbox in RTM - is there any way to retain the lists from my mobile or do I need to move everything in RTM and re-sync?

Thanks again! :)
Posted 15 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
If you create the equivalent lists in RTM, the task categories in Windows Mobile will sync to those lists (rather than adding to the Inbox). Hope this helps!
Posted 15 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.