Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Netvibes, RTM, and Smart Lists

yue.wang.09 says:
My RTM module in Netvibes is not displaying any smart lists. I wasn't able to tell from other threads whether this is a problem, or something that wasn't implemented. For example, I have a smart list called 2 Weeks, with items from the next 2 weeks. This, nor any of my other smart lists show up in the module. The only tasks that show up are the tasks for Today and reminders for tasks that occur this week. It will also show tasks for Never if I choose to show ones with no due dates. Is there a way to use Smart Lists here (or to separate out the tasks from each list)? I am using Netvibes Ginger, if it makes a difference. I don't think it does. I am using the Smart Lists correctly; it is working in RTM with GMail.
Posted at 12:55pm on March 17, 2008
(closed account) says:
I'm using Netvibes Ginger and not having this problem. My default display is a smartlist called "Today" which is self-explanatory, and continues to work well. I tried pulling up some of my other smartlists just now and they all worked fine. So it's not a Netvibes/RTM conflict.

I'm using Firefox by the way.
Posted 16 years ago
yue.wang.09 says:
Huh, it appears to be working now. Pretty odd. Before, it wouldn't display just events from a specific lists, it would display all of them.

Is there any option to display a "later" smartlist, like in RTM for gmail?

The RTM widget doesn't actually allow you to display custom smartlists, just a list for overdue, today, events that are coming up in the next week, and events that happen never. These built in smart lists are pulled from your existing lists. I'd like a list to view events due beyond a week, perhaps 2 weeks, or a month.

Posted 16 years ago
yue.wang.09 says:
anyone?
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
yue.wang.09, there's currently no option to display tasks beyond a week in the Netvibes or iGoogle gadgets, sorry. You can use Smart Lists, but if your Smart List was dueWithin:"1 month", it would only display the first week. Hope this helps!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.