Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

two gmail accounts...

ksomom says:
My husband and I both use Firefox and we both use seperate Gmail accounts. However, my RTM lists show up when he opens his gmail account. He doesn't want to see the gmail add-on for RTM because he doesn't use it. Is there anyway to have it show up for my gmail account only? Thank you!
Posted at 12:00am on March 10, 2008
ksomom says:
Edit:
Also, what if my husband wants to use RTM for himself as well? Can he have a separate account that he can also have connected to just his gmail account? Or does RTM not have this kind of capability. If not, I would like to put in a suggestion/request for this! :)
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
Depending on your OS, I would recommend setting up separate users at the OS level. Otherwise, your husband could use IE.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
RTM for Gmail will remember the preferences per Gmail account -- so you can actually collapse the tasks pane (by clicking on the small arrow to the left of the pane), and it won't display anymore in that Gmail account. This is handy if someone else using the same browser doesn't want to see RTM in Gmail :)

Unfortunately it's not possible to have two user's logged into RTM at the same time in the same browser (a limitation of cookies in the browser). You can always log out of one account and into another one before loading Gmail, but it's a bit of a hassle. We'll look into whether we can work around this to better support multiple RTM users sharing a browser with the Gmail extension.

Hope this helps!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.