Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM ok in Gmail, but not working in Gmail for mydomain

(closed account) says:
RTM works great in my regular gmail account. Unfortunately, the place where I need it most is with my gmail for my domain account.

In gmail for my domain, the task pane appears, but no tasks are listed. The list is not being filtered - it is set to show all tasks.

I am using the newest version of gmail for domain, with "next generation" features enabled.
Posted at 2:55pm on March 4, 2008
nealbreeding says:
I'm having the same problem. I've tried clearing out the cookies for "rememberthemilk.com" and then logging back in, they show back up, then disappear later.

Frustrating to say the least :)
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
Yes. I can occasionally get items to show up if I have a clear cache and no cookies, but that is not a good solution for regular use.

After paying for a pro membership, I'm disappointed that the product doesn't work more than 1/2 the time in my situation.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems -- we're doing some further investigation on our end to determine why this is happening (Google sometimes makes new code available to a small number of users, and it's possible that your domain account is getting different code which is causing issues for the extension). I'll post as soon as we have an update -- thanks for your patience.
Posted 16 years ago
brian.connell says:
It works fine for me, but only with Firefox.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.