Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM for GMail and due dates

scolestock says:
It appears that due dates are getting out of sync between the RTM view my of tasks and the RTM-for-GMail view of my tasks. If I change a due date from "today" to "saturday" in rtm4gmail, it still shows in the "Today" grouping, and the due date doesn't actually change. If I change the due date over in RTM, it "sticks", but "refresh" in RTM4Gmail doesn't reflect the change...
Posted at 5:18pm on January 30, 2008
d0t says:
I'm noticing this issue as well.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hmm, that's weird. One thing -- would it be possible to double check to make sure that your timezone setting in RTM matches your system timezone on any computers where you use the site? It's also important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
caputo737 says:
I am also having this problem. All timezones appear correct and due dates are fine when I am in RTM itself. But wwhen I enter or change due dates in the RTM / Gmail plugin it is off, usually by 1 day earlier although sometimes it seems to get stuck on just one date no matter what I put in.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.