Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

building and room number as location

davide.del.vento says:
I'm a complete newbie to RTM, so maybe my question(s) may sound silly, sorry about that.

I'm trying to manage my tasks with RTM, and one important thing is the location. Just to be clear, the tasks in question are my working meetings.

I've seen that RTM use google maps for locations, and that's nice (actually I *love* google maps and I use it an awful lot) but for the working meetings I need something different: say I want simply to type "FL2-1002" or "ML-Chapman" (or many others!)
Of course my text has a meaning which RTM may or may not be able to understand (that's not important): FL is one of three different (and distant!) "areas", 2 is the building number and 1002 is the room. With gmaps I could identify the FL and maybe the building #2, but it's impossible to deal with the room number, and that's the most important thing I need!
Is it possible in some way? I could use tags, but that doesn't seem a good idea since their number may become too large (unless something similar to "named" tags are available - see for example the wordpress proposal: http://wordpress.org/extend/ideas/topic.php?id=1077 )

Thanks a lot!
;Dav
Posted at 11:47pm on January 29, 2008
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.