Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Hide Until

(closed account) says:
I'm asking this here only because the Ideas forum isn't guaranteed to get a reply from you guys.

The hands-down most popular request I've seen on the board is a "hide until" (a.k.a. "start date") feature. I know it's been asked for for at least a year, probably more, now.

It can be approximated via tags or use of the timeEstimate tag, but it's imperfect.

Any chance we'll see it in an update?
Posted at 5:29pm on January 18, 2008
ranbarton Power Poster says:
To add my 2¢, I'd mention per-list or per-item reminder settings, customizable sorting, and linked tasks/sub-tasks as other items that have received as much if not more attention than Hide Until. At least there are work arounds for hide until, but many of these other ideas are very hard to kludge.

Maybe a sub-text here is that the lack of feedback from BCEO (Bob, Cow, Emily, and Omar) means that these boards are full of people throwing ideas around with no real idea of what the path forward looks like.

I am not trying to suggest what Emily and Omar should do - RTM is theirs and they have done amazing things with it. Just that feature requests, suggestions, and nags begin to seem a little pointless with no framework.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.