Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Using Google Apps and Gmail simultaneously

s.hind says:
I only own (and need) one RTM account and the RTM for GMail addon works great in both my Google Apps mail and ordinary Gmail. I always have both mails open, so my question is, will this cause a problem?
Posted at 10:14am on January 17, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
This should be fine (this is how I use it too :) It will keep your preferences for each Gmail account (for example, you can have different Smart Lists displaying in each account). Hope this helps!
Posted 16 years ago
chad.clinton says:
I was doing this very same thing for the last two weeks and loving it! This morning for some reason. RTM for gmail now only works with my personal gmail account, not my work GAFYD account. I've reinstalled RTM, I've tried logging into one account and not the other, etc... I've exhausted every other possibility. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Chad.
Posted 16 years ago
bmzero says:
I'm seeing this same behavior. It worked for me previously as well. I need it back!!! Great service.
Posted 16 years ago
bmzero says:
Yay! I found it. There's a little triangle just to the right of my email list (ex. Inbox page). Clicking that triangle opens up the RTM window. I don't know why it was automatically closed all of the sudden. I didn't even notice it would do that. Good to know.

Everything is good now. :-)
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.