Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM for Gmail is there, but not "fully" working...

lapinblanc says:
I got the extension installed (only RTM one, no other!). Great. I have the lastest Firefox... Great. I open gmail, still good.

This morning, I had that label to task option to work once and since then, nothing seems to work. Neither with label, star of using the « create task » option (wich aprear only when I got the email opened, and not when I'm seeing list of mail).

Can't remember doing anything else then installing the extension... Any pointer to make it work well again?
Posted at 1:25am on January 3, 2008
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
lapinblanc, we'd love to investigate this further. Would it be possible to let us know:

1) Are you using regular Gmail or Gmail with Google Apps?
2) Are you on "All Mail" in Gmail or another location?
3) Would it be possible to let us know the URL that you're on when it doesn't work to label/star emails or create tasks? (We just need the part of the URL that begins with "#".)

(If you'd prefer to contact us off the forums, you can do that here.)

Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
lapinblanc says:
Hum, I've accidently stared an another message and.... It works! It actually won't create any task for only one email in my inbox! O.o
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hmm, that's weird -- we can investigate this further and try and figure out why it happens with that particular message.

Would it be possible to contact us and:

1) Let us know the subject of the email (if it's not too private! :)

2) Click on the message, and then let us know the URL (just the part of the URL that begins with "#").

Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.