Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How send Tasks to my friend

ubed says:

Hello, I want to send a task to my friend, as I do?, i know that i made from twitter, but what is the exact command? Is this?

d rtm @username message.

Excuse me for English but I am spanish and not dominate much.

Posted at 5:17pm on December 11, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Yes, this is the command to send a task to a contact on Twitter (please not that 'username' is their Twitter username, not their RTM username).

Hope this helps!
Posted 16 years ago
lwallach says:
Emily, this brings up a point that I forgot about. I haven't used share and send much, but tried it out recently. I first shared a task with my wife, then I sent the task to her. I'm assuming that normally send removes it from your lists, whereas share keeps it and just makes a copy of it in another user's list. But when I did the share and then send, it wouldn't go away from my list, presumably because I already shared it. So my take on this is that share and send should be mutually exclusive, right? You either share a given task with someone or you send it to them? If so, there might be a bug here in that it's letting you do both.
Posted 16 years ago
lwallach says:
oops - meant this to be a comment on another thread, sorry!
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.