Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Assigned tasks

manuj.bhalla says:
If I have assigned a task to someone, can I see those tasks, kind of Outbox. Plus how can I filter these results for eg: I want to see the tasks assigned by me (user1) to other(user2)

Posted at 11:11am on December 8, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
It's not possible to assign tasks to other users in RTM, but you can share or send them. You can then use the advanced search operators to search for tasks that have been sent to or shared with a particular contact. Hope this helps!
Posted 16 years ago
lwallach says:
Emily, this brings up a point that I forgot about. I haven't used share and send much, but tried it out recently. I first shared a task with my wife, then I sent the task to her. I'm assuming that normally send removes it from your lists, whereas share keeps it and just makes a copy of it in another user's list. But when I did the share and then send, it wouldn't go away from my list, presumably because I already shared it. So my take on this is that share and send should be mutually exclusive, right? You either share a given task with someone or you send it to them? If so, there might be a bug here in that it's letting you do both.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.