Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Incorrect results on Smart List refresh when repeat data is removed from task

jaedi says:
One of my Smart Lists filters repeating tasks to only show them when they are due within a few days.

i.e. "...AND ((dueBefore:"3 weeks from now" AND isRepeating:false) OR (dueBefore:"1 week from now" AND isRepeating:true))"

Therefore, tasks due tomorrow should always appear in the search results whether they are repeating or not (but repeating tasks due 10 days from now should be excluded).

When you change any task detail, the currently open Smart List or search results list is automatically refreshed. If I remove the Repeat data from a task due tomorrow, the Smart List contents incorrectly excludes this task following the automatic refresh.

RTM sometimes filters the searches in unexpected ways when the search parameters contains "isRepeating:false" (in particular with overdue tasks), but so far, the above example is the only one I can always reproduce.
Posted at 11:33am on November 29, 2007
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
jaedi, thanks for letting us know -- we're investigating this issue.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Just wanted to post that this should now be fixed -- please let us know if you continue to experience problems. Thanks!
Posted 16 years ago
(closed account) says:
Jaedi and Emily, any news? I'm having same problem - http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/2925/
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.