Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How to make something repeat on the 1st and 16th of a month?

andrewcilento says:
I generally change my contact lenses on the 1st and 16th of every month...they're two-week disposables, but I find it's easier to remember to change them if I do so on the 1st and the 16th, as that basically divides a month into two. Is there a way to set up a task that will repeat on the 1st and the 16th of a month? I tried "repeat every month on the 1st and 16th" and that set it to repeat on the "1,16th", so I'm not sure what I should be doing.
Posted at 10:19pm on November 27, 2007
shurley says:
In a case like that, I usually cheat, and make two tasks that look the same - one that repeats on the 1st of the month, and the other on the 16th.
Posted 16 years ago
andrewcilento says:
I'd considered that...that'll be my fallback if there's no other way of doing this.
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hmm, it doesn't look like it's displaying it correctly and it's not 'officially' supported, but I think this repeat format will actually work and repeat on those dates (we'll look at fixing it up so that it shows correctly too!).
Posted 16 years ago
andrewcilento says:
Thanks, emily...I'll try this and report back!
Posted 16 years ago
andrewcilento says:
Worked like a charm. Thanks for your help once again, emily.
Posted 16 years ago
mom.ofour says:
How about a repeat on the 2nd and 4th wednesdays? Any suggestions?
Posted 16 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
The display issue relating to this has now been fixed.

(I'll follow up on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday one in the other topic.)
Posted 16 years ago
themeyerfamily1994 says:
FYI, I wear my "two week" disposible lenses for about two months. I change them when my eyes begin to get irritated a bit by the dirtiness of the lenses. For me, if they feel good, they are good.
Posted 16 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.