Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

webcal: duplicate tasks?

indigoviolet says:

I have a task repeating at the same time everyday, and this task is showing up in my webcal (in KDE Kontact/Korganizer) anywhere between 1 and 5 times everyday for the next month. It should in theory only show up once, today, because the task has not been generated for tomorrow. This _could_ be a problem with Korganizer, but it was working perfectly until yesterday.

Posted at 10:09pm on November 17, 2005

indigoviolet says:

This isn't limited to the one task or to the webcal, I have a task that repeats once every day, and right now I can see two instances of it in my list (one for 18th Nov and one for 19th Nov). I was under the impression that the 19th nov instance would only be generated AFTER the 18th Nov instance was due (it's due at 7pm everyday, and it's only 1am).

Posted 8 years ago

omar (Remember The Milk) says:

Is it possible for you to email me the iCal output (visit the webcal address with 'http' instead of 'webcal' in your browser) for that particular task to [old address removed]?

Both Remember The Milk and the KDE PIM suite use the same library for reading/writing iCal, so things should work great.

Posted 8 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.