Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Notes are messing up, please help!

sarah.parker says:
This morning, whenever I add a note to a task, the same note appears on every task that has a note. (My old notes for other tasks have disappeared to be replaced by whichever new note I just added.)
The same note is going to different tasks in different LISTS.

I have double checked and made sure no other tasks are selected when I click on them.

Not good... please fix asap and let us know what is going on...
Posted at 2:13pm on November 4, 2005
sarah.parker says:
Okay, later in the day I checked back, and the problem was gone and my old notes had reappeared. But, I swear it was messing up on me all morning yesterday.

So, I have to say, I'm a little annoyed that RTM owners answered every other new question from yesterday but mine. I was experiencing a problem that really frustrated me and made me want to give up RTM. Does that matter? Where's the customer support? Is anyone out there?

Not trying to be rude here---but if you're going to answer other people's questions on the Help forum, my suggestion is that you try to get to all of them. Even if you don't know the answer, a simple "We're not sure but we're looking into it" would have helped me want to stick around longer...
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
I apologise for the delay -- we're working our way through all of the issues that are reported.

We're investigating this one and I'll post back as soon as we have a resolution. If it occurs again in the meantime, try logging out and then back in again, and your notes should be restored.
Posted 18 years ago
sarah.parker says:
Thank you for your reply!

Since you're working on it -- I did log out and back in ... several times. It didn't restore anything at the time.

But like I said -- it started working fine later in the afternoon.
Posted 18 years ago
sarah.parker says:
I apologize for being snippy. I'm sure you guys are swamped. It's good to know that you're out there and answering questions/fixing issues, though.
Posted 18 years ago
No problem -- I hope we can get this resolved soon :)
Posted 18 years ago
The notes issues have been resolved now -- sorry for the delay in fixing this.
Posted 18 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.