Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Will there be RSS feeds?

amillionandnine says:
remember the milk is almost exactly what I was looking for except for the lack of RSS feeds. For me this is a big deal because I manage most of my online life through myYahoo which, as far as I can tell, only accepts rss feeds.

Any plans to add RSS?

Thanks
Posted at 6:41pm on November 2, 2005
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Theoretically, My Yahoo! does support Atom feeds, but it doesn't appear to be accessing the Remember The Milk feeds correctly.

We'll look into this - we're going to be posting very soon with instructions for how to add the Remember The Milk feeds to various feed readers.
Posted 18 years ago
amillionandnine says:
thanks for the feedback. I will stay tuned
Posted 18 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Eager for news about using secure Atom feeds elsewhere.... thanks
Posted 18 years ago
dargie says:
Count me in as one who would love a workable feed. SuperGlu doesn't recognize the atom feed as a parsable one. Whatever that means.
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
The feeds should be working with My Yahoo! now. We've made a few minor changes to the feeds so it's possible that other readers are working now too -- so please try it again if you haven't recently.

I've posted some quick instructions on using the Atom feeds with Google personalized home (and other online readers) in this post.
Posted 18 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.