Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Will there be RSS feeds?

amillionandnine says:

remember the milk is almost exactly what I was looking for except for the lack of RSS feeds. For me this is a big deal because I manage most of my online life through myYahoo which, as far as I can tell, only accepts rss feeds.

Any plans to add RSS?

Thanks

Posted at 6:41pm on November 2, 2005

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

Theoretically, My Yahoo! does support Atom feeds, but it doesn't appear to be accessing the Remember The Milk feeds correctly.

We'll look into this - we're going to be posting very soon with instructions for how to add the Remember The Milk feeds to various feed readers.

Posted 8 years ago

amillionandnine says:

thanks for the feedback. I will stay tuned

Posted 8 years ago

ranbarton ProPower Poster says:

Eager for news about using secure Atom feeds elsewhere.... thanks

Posted 8 years ago

dargie says:

Count me in as one who would love a workable feed. SuperGlu doesn't recognize the atom feed as a parsable one. Whatever that means.

Posted 8 years ago

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

The feeds should be working with My Yahoo! now. We've made a few minor changes to the feeds so it's possible that other readers are working now too -- so please try it again if you haven't recently.

I've posted some quick instructions on using the Atom feeds with Google personalized home (and other online readers) in this post.

Posted 8 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.