Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Remove RTM gadget

(closed account) says:
Hi,
I installed RTM gadget for google calendar on my laptop to see how it works. Quickly I realized that this is not the right tool for me so I decided to get rid of it but unfortunately, I did not succeed.
First, I tried it on the left, under "other calendars", it was not there. Then I tried it under settings -> calendars, it was not there. Then I tried the google chrome settings -> tools, it was not there. I simply cannot find where the gadget is hiding. Each time I open the google calendar on my browser there is a popup asking me to allow RTM access to my calendar and that is very annoying.
Posted at 8:52pm on May 22, 2017
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
Is there a tab at the right of the calendar pane that can be pulled out?
Posted 6 years ago
martingchapman says:
Allow access to the gadget.
Then with the gadget in view look to the top right of the gadget and you should see a small drop down arrow and an X in a box.
Click on the X and the gadget should be gone.
Posted 6 years ago
(closed account) says:
No, I cannot find a tab. If I allow the gadget to open and click on the x it closes, but the next time I load my calendar it asks me again. I simply would like to remove this gadget permanently so it does not bother me each time I open my calendar...
Posted 6 years ago
martingchapman says:
If I click on the X it closes and does not come back when I open my Calendar again.
I suggest you email support here;
https://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/contact/
Posted 6 years ago
kathrross says:
Same problem here, can you publish the answer?
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.