Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tasks are Getting Moved to Past Dates

darylkulak says:
I have eighteen tasks that were set for yesterday and now they are dated May 16 (day before yesterday). This keeps happening day-after-day. I set the date on the tasks for today and then later they are set for some date in the past.

The incorrect dates are showing up on all platforms - web, Android, etc.

Any idea what's happening?
Posted at 4:06pm on May 18, 2017
darylkulak says:
I did change time zones the past two days. Moved from Eastern time to Central (one hour difference). I don't expect that would cause this problem, though.
Posted 6 years ago
darylkulak says:
Yes indeed, the time zone change was the problem. You need to update the time zone inside the app under Settings / Account Settings / Account. Now it seems to be working.
Posted 6 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi darylkulak,
Would it be possible to double check to make sure that your timezone setting in Remember The Milk matches your system timezone on any computers or devices where you use the apps? It's important to check the location of the timezone to make sure that they match.

For example, you can check your location and timezone in the web or desktop app in the Account Settings, in the Account section.

If that doesn't help, can you let us know the location and timezone set in your Remember The Milk account and on your computer/devices? You can contact us with details if you'd prefer.

Keep us posted!
Posted 6 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.